Location, Location, Location!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

"WWE Superstar Darren Young Comes Out As Gay During TMZ Interview"!!

"World Wrestling Entertainment Superstar Darren Young surprised a TMZ cameraman when he came out as gay during an impromptu interview at Los Angeles International Airport.

A videographer stopped Young while he was getting his bags at LAX Wednesday and asked the 33-year-old if he thinks a gay wrestler could be successful within the WWE organization.

"Absolutely," Young said, laughing. "Look at me. I'm a WWE Superstar and, to be honest with you, I'll tell you right now, I'm gay, and I'm happy. Very happy."

The cameraman was stunned and told Young he had no idea, to which the wrestler said he doesn't think his sexuality should matter.

"I guess if you want to call it 'coming out,' I really don't know what to say it is," he said. "I'm just letting you know that I'm happy [with] who I am, I'm comfortable with myself, and I'm happy to be living the dream ... Some people might not like it. Some people will like it. I'm here to please myself. I'm here to be happy ... I'm hoping to make....READ THE REST NOW" Courtesy of Huffington Post.

Awesome!

Just awesome.

Feels...!

--Atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment